just a quick update regarding the new infrastructure and progress, so you are informed.
- We have an own vserver now, running Debian
- Got the www.zodiac-tactics.eu domain (probably we can point zodiac-networks.com on the server ip too in the near future) and have it point on our server ip (RDNS entry too)
- 2 x Intel Xeon CPU E5-1630 v3 @ 3.70GHz / 2 Gb Ram / 25 Gb HD
- Hardened the system a bit: Removed normal SSH login, changed to private key authentication with passphrase, changed SSH port, installed and configured an automated firewall and autoban
- Installed a TS3 server and made it a service/daemon (non-login user)
- Configuring TS3 atm so it will be like our old one - sadly we can not just migrate it and have to do it from scratch (might take a few days)
- Trying to get a NPL for our TS3
- Looking into installing a TS3 MusicBot
- Looking into setting up a forum
- Looking into installing a mailserver
If anyone has ideas, suggestions, questions or wants to help, just tell Hearns or me here or in TS.